By entering or participating in a Shawnee Communications contest or giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Contest Rules.
- Only one entry per household and only one winner per family within a 60 day period.
- Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, no prizes will be mailed and must be picked up in person by the winner with a valid ID, from the Shawnee Communications office in Equality, IL within 30 days of the awarding of the prize. If prize is mailed, Shawnee Communications is not responsible for any delays in receipt, loss of prize or damages caused by parcel carriers. Shawnee Communications has no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with transportation to the office. Failure to pick-up prize within 30 days may result in forfeiture of the prize. Unless otherwise stated, Shawnee Communications contests are only open to existing customers.
- For any contest requiring an online entry form: all required fields must be filled out or the entry form will be invalid and may not be accepted.
- Announced winners who are found to be ineligible participants may be disqualified and an alternative eligible winner may be named. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- In the event of a tie, winners will be decided by a random drawing or flip of the coin. All Shawnee Communications contest decisions are final.
- Shawnee reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made indicating that the person was the winner.
- Winners of Shawnee Communications contests may have their name and/or likeness used for promotional or social media purposes.
- Shawnee is not responsible for problems occurring with Internet service which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning an online contest. In the event of Internet, telephone or cellular malfunctions, the decision of Shawnee Communications will be final. Shawnee Communications is not responsible for dropped calls or loss of connectivity during any contest. Any problems with the Internet or email are not the responsibility of Shawnee Communications.
- Shawnee Communications will not be responsible or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Shawnee Communications shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any Shawnee Communications contest or a prize awarded in any contest.
- Shawnee Communications employees or their immediate family members may not participate in contests conducted by Shawnee Communications.
- Shawnee Communications the right to amend the rules to any contest or end any contest at any time.
In respect to any disputes with regard to any Shawnee Communications contests or the awarding of prizes, the decision of Shawnee Communications will be final.